Convinced that environmental protection, employee safety and
health are an important aspect in all the company's activities,
FALCO ELECTRONICS has established the following policy:
ENVIRONMENTAL & SAFETY POLICY
The policy of FALCO ELECTRONICS is to adhere and surpass
all environmental, safety, and health requirements set forth by
governmental authorities both state and federal. It is the policy of
Falco to share any accomplishments and results in order to foster
mutual cooperation among companies and neighbors in order to achieve
our goal. Falco's organizational objectives will assure
- There is a commitment to a continuous improvement of our
environmental, health, and safety objectives.
- We work to correct the conditions that adversely affect the
health and safety of our workers, customers, suppliers, and our
- Our manufacturing process is secure, energy efficient, and
- We promote conservation practices in all business
- We are an environmentally responsible neighbor
in the community in which we operate.
- Support the development of technological solutions and
methods to cure environmental problems.
- Conduct audits to assure the adherence to this policy.
As a result of this commitment we have received a clean environment certificate from the Federal
Environmental Agency. This certifies that we are an environmentally
friendly company, complying with local and international standards, as
well as good engineering practices.